Sunday, February 6, 2011

A reappearance

I received the following message last night from Le Canadien:

Salut Heathen,

I hope everything is going well on your end and you're enjoying the winter. I would really like to stay friends. Let me know if you ever feel like grabbing a "casual" beer!


Hope all is well,
LC

Hmm, feeling a little lonely at 10:30 on a Saturday night, are we? Here's the reply I've drafted him:

Dear LC,

It's nice to hear from you! Since we last spoke in July, I've become acquainted with some excellent bourbon. I now drink bourbon on a very regular basis; my bourbon and I are quite inseparable. As a result, I've lost my taste for "casual" beer. However, if you'd care to indulge in a non-alcoholic beverage, possibly some coffee or diet Coke, I would be happy to do so.

Take care,
Heathen

I might send it just for fun. But then again, what's the point, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment