Thursday, June 27, 2013

Life advice from my mechanic

"Listen. Here's what you got to do. You only got, what, July, August left that it will be hard with no air conditioner. Those months, you just got to bring a change of clothes with you when you go somewhere. Then, you get sweaty, you change your clothes when you get there. You really want, I try to fix your air conditioner, but I don't really think it's worth it."

"You got some work that needs done. But it's not a rush. You just spent lot of money! Wait two, three, four months. When you got some extra cash, you come see me. We take care of it."

"What you want with a car? The bike brings you everywhere! Never needs new belts, new battery, nothing. Never runs into traffic. Just get rid of your car and use the bike!"

I heart my mechanic.


No comments:

Post a Comment