Friday, September 27, 2013

The secret to impressing men

Several weeks back, I found myself on the beach with a young-ish man. It was sunset, and getting quite chilly. We had imbibed several glasses of wine, which had made their way to my bladder, and I was in dire need of the utilities.

Unfortunately, when we made our way to the bath house and my date tried the door, it was locked. He found another door nearby for the disabled bathroom, and was able to get in. While he was inside, I went over to my side to try my luck, but was met with a locked door as well. I was desperate, and there was no one around, so I went for it: I dropped trou right there, just outside the bathroom door, peeing as quickly as I could in fear that my date would come looking for me.

It wasn't until a couple of minutes later that it occurred to me that I'd have to explain to my date why I no longer needed to use the bathroom. As soon as he was out, he gallantly offered to hold the door for me so I could use the same bathroom he had, once I reported that there was no open bathroom on the ladies' side.

"No, thanks," I mumbled.

"Well, you HAVE to go somewhere," he replied, surprised.

I froze up. I couldn't come up with a plausible explanation, and saw no alternative but to come clean. I told him what I had done, feeling my cheeks get red as I explained.

Last weekend, I ended up at another beach in another state with another bottle of wine, and the same man. Again, after a couple of glasses my bladder began to get uncomfortable. He directed me to a Port-a-Potty near the beach entrance; I was unable to find it. I decided that, since I had already publicly peed once on a date with him, there was really no harm in repeating the experience. I walked far down the beach and found a semi-protected spot where only a couple of fishermen could potentially see me.

At the end of the night, my date turned to me. "You're quite an impressive woman," he said. "I was so struck that first night at the beach that you weren't embarrassed to pee outside. And you were done way before I was, too."

Had I known that impressing men was so easy, I would've been dropping trou and peeing in public on dates a LONG time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment